Trenchless Light Utility Construction
Thirsty-Turf Irrigation is your light utility construction resource. We work with homeowners, general contractors and local electricians to provide the following services:
- Experience and specialty equipment to tackle your light utility construction projects
- Excavating, trenching and wire pulling
- Electrical conduit and direct burial wire installation
- Water line installation
- Drainage solutions to meet the needs of any project or situation
- Temporary overhead water system set up/take down for water main replacement projects
- Post installation with electrical conduit
Low-impact Trenchless Technology
Thirsty-Turf Irrigation provides trenchless solutions to gas companies, general contractors, electricians and water companies. We provide capabilities up to 4" in size—the most common size for electrical services.
- Easy solutions with minimal disturbance
- Eliminates the need for open trenching and the costs of pavement cuts
- Very low-impact with the ability to maneuver in the tightest place
We use two types of machinery:
- Ditch Witch: 520 Jet Trac directional drill. Up to 4" pullback and distances up to 150'
- Pneumatic Mole: Up to 2 1/2" conduit with distances up to 40'
To learn more about how Thirsty-Turf can assist you with your project, contact us at (207) 797-3461.